E-mail me

Friday, November 23, 2007

JW visit #3

This week's visit with the JWs was a little more interesting... in that my father-in-law (fil) and husband (dh) were here with me. The same two JWs (Lou and Marge) from the previous week arrived around 11 a.m. on Wednesday, November 21.

I found out a little more background on Marge. She's lived in this area about a year. Before that, she lived 20-something years in/near Phoenix, Arizona. Quite a switch!!!

With my fil & dh (both of whom have seminary training) here to help "guide" conversation, we were able to hear Lou contradicting himself. However, we didn't try to make it into a "I told you so" thing.

The "plan" is for Marge to come again this next Wednesday, but this time she will come with another woman. So, we'll see how that goes.

Thank you for your continued prayers.

No comments: